Sample of Chinese handwriting

Sample for https://www.hackingchinese.com/36-samples-of-chines-handwriting-from-students-and-native-speakers/ write with cold shaky hand in quick for native and casual.

Samples from that article are not that generals in my daily life in my view, I would tend to believe those samples are more likely written by teenagers from the 'stiff' looks if I don't know their age, though Chinese handwriting is so vary due to different people, age, educations this days.

Yes, lot of my classmates will write in the way more like those samples instead of scripts style cause people type too much now time. but not my teachers whose born in 1970s-1980s grown up without computer, they will do handwriting more like mine in my opinion as I spent quite a lot of time practicing for approaching my teachers and parents handwriting style during my school days.


没有评论: